(252) 773 0430
just make an appointment & you’re done!
This sleep quiz, adapted from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, is an important tool designed to easily determine if a sleep disorder may be present or be a factor in your overall health and Bets10 well-being.
The taking of this assessment and the results obtained in no way substitutes advice from a medical professional. Please begin by checking the box to any of the statements that apply to you in the form of your choice below.
Do you have Insomnia?
Check all of the boxes that apply:
- I’m worried about a lot of things and can’t seem to relax.
- During the day, I am frequently tired, moody, sleepy, and low on energy.
- My mind is constantly racing, keeping me from falling asleep.
- During the week, I have trouble falling asleep, but I sleep soundly on weekends and vacations.
- It takes me at least 30 minutes to fall asleep.
- I get a good night’s sleep, yet I’m tired during the day, especially when driving or at work.
- Even if I fight it, I fall asleep when I don’t intend to.
- I am a man.
- I have a cousin who suffers from sleep apnea.
If you responded yes to three (3) or more of the questions in this section, you may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea, a potentially serious condition that can raise your risk of heart attack, stroke, or death if left untreated. Experiancare recommends that you see a professional.
“True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is
to the body, nourishment and refreshment.”
~ William Penn